What can I eat to help my body produce more testosterone?
You can build a healthy basis for testosterone production in your body by eating a health, balanced diet. The advice below applies to almost everyone, but for men looking to make sure they're optimizing their testosterone level, it's particularly relevant.
- Include protein-rich foods such as eggs, dairy, poultry, beef, and seafood.
- Eat healthy fats such as olive oil, avocado, nuts, and fatty fish.
- Consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals like leafy greens, berries, and garlic.
- Limit sugar and processed foods.
- Include zinc-rich foods such as oysters, pumpkin seeds, and beef.